Sad News: Gas Cooker Explosion Kills Girl, Stroke Patient In Lagos (Full Details Inside)

A 7-year-old girl and a stroke patient have been confirmed dead in an inferno that started from a cooking gas explosion, today, in Mushin, Lagos.

The fire, which started when the girl was trying to light up a gas cooker, razed two buildings on Ogunmokun Street.

Two persons have been confirmed dead after a gas explosion that occurred on Tuesday, September 24. This online news platform gathered that a 7-year-old girl and a stroke patient were killed in the inferno. The inferno was reported to have started when the girl was trying to light up a gas cooker. The inferno reportedly razed two buildings on Ogunmokun Street.

Further details of the inferno are still sketchy.

However, the report on the inferno is still yet to be confirmed as officials of the Lagos State Fire service were reported to have since stormed the scene to put out the inferno.

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.