At 24x7online, we are committed to serve you with the latest news, sports, entertainment, celebrity gossip, and much more as we look forward to keeping you updated 24×7.
This is a global focused online blog. Articles cover of course the above related themes and in combination with current events.
This weblog is more of what you think. The articles, news, celebrity events, adverts and many more are just awesome!
Mission: “To be the best ever online blog, provide all the necessary information around the globe to new players, and become an integral part of the community.”
Job Positions/Responsibilities and Duties
1. Content Creator
We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Must be 24x7online
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
Perform variety of editorial duties, such as laying out, indexing, and revising content of written materials, in preparation for final publication.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
- Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories.
- Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
- Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
- Monitor news-gathering operations to ensure utilization of all news sources, such as press releases, telephone contacts, radio, television, wire services, and other reporters.
- Meet frequently with artists, typesetters, layout personnel, marketing directors, and production managers to discuss projects and resolve problems.
- Supervise and coordinate work of reporters and other editors.
- Make manuscript acceptance or revision recommendations to the publisher.
- Arrange for copyright permissions.
- Read material to determine index items and arrange them alphabetically or topically, indicating page or chapter location.
3. Graphic Designer
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval to the CEO.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- must have a foundation degree
- must be an expert in InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
Send CV to [email protected]
The application deadline for this job vacancy is 20th April, 2019.